Disclaimer: Please note that the links used in this post do generate a (super) small commission for me if you make a purchase. Follow me on TikTok @beautyreviewsdailyblog
If you love the colour and pigment of the Pat McGrath eyeshadow in their Divine Rose Collection you will fall in love with the Divine BLUSH Collection.
Pat McGrath is known for its amazing pigmented formulas and these new blushes are going to make you even more obsessed.
Pat McGrath has never launched blush before so the beauty world is really excited! These appear to be perfectly crafted, pigmented blushes from packaging to formula they look amazing.
There are 9 shades launching that all have a velvety feel that are perfect for eyes, lips and face. The intention is to use the blushes all over the face not just on the cheeks.
Here are the 9 shades, with photos and swatches of the Divine Blush Collection:
- FLEURTATIOUS – Soft Pink Beige Demi-Matte
- NUDE VENUS – Peachy Pink with Golden Pearl
- DESERT ORCHID – A bronze rose with Gold Pearl
- NYMPHETTE – Soft Pink with Golden Pearl
- DIVINE ROSE – Cool Mauve Rose and Demi-Matte
- CHERISH – Neutral Pink Demi-Matte
- LOVESTRUCK – Pink Berry Demi-Matte
- ELECTRIC BLOOM – Vivid Coral Demi-Matte
- PARADISE VENUS – Terracotta Demi-Matte
A lot of these blushes do have the golden and lush sheen to them as you can see in the shade range description.
You have to sign up on PatMcGrath.com for early access to the Divine Rose Blush Collection because it is not yet available for purchase.
Here’s a better look at the Divine Rose Blush Collection from an actual photo of the blushes up close:
Let me know if you’re going to try this Pat McGrath Divine Rose Blush Collection!
Beauty Reviews Daily Blog