Disclaimer: Please note that the links used in this post do generate a (super) small commission for me if you make a purchase. Follow me on TikTok @makeupmamalife for affordable makeup shopping tips.
The Lancome Advent Calendar 2021 has been released and I have the details on how and where to buy it.
The Lancome Advent Calendar 2021 will be available on September 29, 2021 and will be about $150 USD on Lancome.com.
This advent calendar from Lancome includes mostly skincare and a few makeup products. There are 25 products in all but only 3 are lipsticks. If you’ve been wanting to try the Genefique Serum or Eye cream this is a great way to try the line.
If you like heavily scented hand and body creams you’ll absolutely love the Lancome Advent Calendar 2021 because there are a lot of body lotions including the Confort Creme Hand Cream that is 75 mL.
If you love mascara, there are three different mascaras in the Lancome Advent Calendar 2021: L’Idole, Monsieur Big and Hypnose.
The Lancome Advent Calendar 2021 also comes in amazing packaging of the Eiffel Tower. I think this is one of the best beauty advent calendars in 2021.
The products that are found in the Lancome Advent Calendar 2021 are:
- Grands Extraits De Rose (15 mL)
- Absolute Nourishing Oil (7 mL)
- La Vie Est Belle L’eau de Parfum (4 mL)
- Eye Micellaire Douceur (50 mL)
- Tonique Confort Lotion (75 mL)
- Advanced Genefique Light Pearl Eye (5 mL)
- Effacernes Face Concealer (02 Beige Sable 5 mL)
- Prep & Matte Face Primer (10 mL)
- Confort Creme Hand Cream (75 mL)
- Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Face Cream (15 mL)
- L’Absolu Rouge Ruby Cream – 03 Kiss me Ruby (1.3g)
- L’Absolu Rouge Drama Matte – 505 Adoration
- La Vie Est Belle Perfum Body Wash (50 mL)
- La Vie Est Belle Lait De Perfum Body Lotion (50 mL)
- Advanced Genefique Serum (10 mL)
- Advanced Genefique Eye Cream (5 mL)
- Hypnose Black Mascara (Full Size)
- Absolue Cream Fondante Aux
- Hydra Zen Gel-Creme (15 mL)
- Bi-Facial Eye Makeup Remover (30 mL)
- Lash Idole Mascara Deluxe
Overall, if you know someone who loves Lancome products the Lancome Advent Calendar 2021 is perfect for them. Not only is the packaging adorable and fun to use but the products are good quality.
Do you think the Lancome Advent Calendar is worth it?
Beauty Reviews Daily Blog